Monday, March 7, 2016

Feelin 22

Hahahaha wow. I haven't written here in over 3 years. I figured I might as well put something up here. Don't go read the old stuff though. I haven't read much of it yet, but I'm sure its silly and full of high school Michael crap.

I was thinking about this blog because of the rain today. It rains alot here in Washington (fun fact I'm in Washington state now), and today I was looking outside the office and thought about how little I appreciate the rain. I remembered a post I had written in high school about the beauty of the rain and so here I am. It's funny how sometimes we have the same thoughts as we did before and we have the same responses as our younger selves on some things, and yet other times we just laugh at ourselves for being immature.

I feel so old now. I'm an old old man. Taylor Swift made 22 sound like it was still young and hip and you would always be your young party hip self. Today I woke up at 645 and I'll hopefully go to bed around 1030-11. If that doesn't scream old man, maybe the fact that I'm almost finished with my second audio book will help out. The title? "The Leadership Pipeline". Not only have I become an old man, but I've also become "The Man" as well (not really, I pride myself in my current travel plans). Being an adult is in fact great, but there are definitely things I liked about not having responsibility.

I'm a different person than I was 3 years ago. But the last 3 years have been awesome, and I wouldn't trade any of it for another day the other way. That's all for now, but I'll probably post here again soon, so if you don't want emails go ahead and unsub :P :DDDDDDDDDD.

---- The Walking Man

No comments:

Post a Comment