-- -- --
-- -- --
-- -- ------------ ---------- --
-- -- --
-- --
-- ----------- --
-- -- --
-- -- --
-- -- --
-- -- --
------- ------ --
------- ------ --------------------------------
I hit a rabbit on the way home from soccer yesterday. I felt kind of bad but I realized that I saved it from a painful death. I saved it from being eaten alive because it was being chased by a wolf. Or maybe a coyote. Does it really matter? I ran it over because I could not avoid it. Now if I don't want it to happen again. I can either not drive that way, which wastes gas, I can drive slowly there, which is possible, or I can improve my reflexes so I can drive perfectly over any rabbits I see. The only logical option here is the second. I can slow down what I'm doing there. I can do that and avoid it ever happening again until either a. I don't ever have to drive that way again, or b. I feel satisfied that I won't hit the rabbit. But if I don't slow down really slow there, there is still the possibility that I may hit another rabbit. Hurt it beyond recognition if it even survives. Do I go back to the normal way, and put it at risk? or do I play it safe, and try and protect what I can with the remaining time I have to drive back and forth from there. Feel free to let me know what you think.
No comments:
Post a Comment