Friday, December 3, 2010

Drinking

So like drinking. Referring to beer and alcohol of all sorts. Its like a liquid that like somehow messes with your senses and drives you all wacky. You lose control. That's probably why people aren't allowed to drink until they are 21. They don't know their limits. Not that many older people know them very well either. But I think its stupid. Why lose control? I can get drunk off of just having fun. Its hilarious when someone gets drunk and runs around laughing and stuff, but if someone did it but hadn't consumed any alcohol or anything its just kind of weird.

I know this whole drinking thing is totally random but I dunno I just felt like it was something worth posting about. People who drink underage is just like a huge... i guess the best word is turnoff... and I just feel like they don't really care about anything they do. Go and get inebriated my friends and then come back and tell me how much cooler you became. This wasn't much of a post but you know. I'm saving my biggest one of the weekend for tomorrow or sunday cause of the soccer tournament.
---- The Walking Man

No comments:

Post a Comment