Goodness gracious why do you do this to me? I've tried so hard. I've texted called and facebooked you a ton. But still you ignore me. I see you for the first time in a while and you say hey and nothing more. You can't ever do anything. I love you so so so much but how can I tell you how much it hurts me when it will just hurt you even more? The only thing I can do is write it down here. Write it down so that everyone can read about it and guess who it was. But if you are reading it I doubt you will know it was you.
Like I try so hard but you are so busy all the time. You just don't have time for me anymore. Even when I do get to see you, you are so enamored by other people that I'm just not there. I try to help you. I try to love you. But it gets so difficult. I just can't do it. I just can't keep putting this effort forward. I don't want to say we can't be friends anymore cause we can its just we can't be friends like we were. I really don't know what I could do or say. It just hurts. I'm sorry but i just can't keep that in.
---- The Walking Man
this makes me so sad :(
ReplyDelete