Thursday, June 16, 2011

Day: Return Trip

Alright sitting in the airport in Boston waiting for my flight to board. Well I will say this was quite a trip. Not that I did a ton, but it was just kinda, I dunno, interesting. There are some old people walking in front of me haha. Um yeah anyways. So yeah I’m just kinda sitting here. Well this became a boring post. Let’s look at a Bible verse, yes? Ok John 13: 20.

Very truly I tell you, whoever accepts anyone I send accepts me; and whoever accepts me accepts the one who sent me.

Whoever accepts the ones sent by Jesus accepts Jesus Himself. As it says in Matthew, as you do unto the least of these, so you do unto me. We are called to love. Not just those who love us back, for even the unbelievers can do that, but we are called to love the unlovable. Do  you know what that means? That guy that bugs the crap out of you, the old snarky guy in the corner, the crazy relative that you can’t stand, and even the stupid boss that just wants to make your life miserable, YOU are called to love them. I don’t care what they did to you, neither does God. He called you to LOVE them. We need to love them with all we’ve got.

If you’ve caught yourself struggling to love someone like this, I challenge to change your attitude. The same thing applies to me, and I pray that the Lord will help me change this in me. Thanks guys, until next time!

--The Walking Man--

No comments:

Post a Comment