Monday, June 13, 2011

Day; Well Its Been Too Long

 

Sorry guys its taken so long to get back to you. I think I did mention at some point that the summer would catch up with me and I wouldn’t be able to post as much but I’m gonna be able to do it more often now. Why? Cause I just got a brand spankin’ new laptop that’s why! And an xbox 360 came with it. How sick is that? Pretty awesome if you ask me. Anyways. So how’s your summer been? Let me tell you a little bit about mine and the struggles I’ve faced thus far, and maybe you will privilege me enough to tell me a little bit about your own summer.

So. Here we go. School ended for me May 14th ish? Idk but I posted on graduation I remember that so I don’t have to worry about what happened between the 14th and graduation. Not that I can’t or anything, its just that, well I don’t wanna haha. So anyways. I graduated. Then. Hmmmm what happens next? Wednesday, post-graduation, I wake up for an early accountability group since Hudson hasn’t ended school yet. The next few days I spent hanging out playing spotlight tag, Time pretty much alone at home, and working. Tuesday, things started to change. I left for the lake a week after graduation and was planning on staying till sunday when, EGAD! I get a text message from none other than Doug Wright, asking me to go hiking, climbing, jeepin, canoeing, kayaking, etc. haha. And who was I to say no? So Friday I pack up and my mom drops me off in Mentone, and Leo Hudson and I climbed jeeped and ate chili corn pone while having lots of fun with Doug. Check Facebook for pictures.

Anyways, I come back and its time for VBS! Ha special needs was such a blast. So physically tiring, yet so rewarding in so many other ways. God teaches you such patience and humility in positions like those. Monday night I went to Sean’s house for a bible study, Tuesday Night I worker from 5 to close after going to the rope swing and seeing it cut down. Poor tree. Then Wednesday I crashed the BYG crawfish boil which was pretty fun haha. Plus doodles and lovely talks. Thursday was the day of work again so I worked from 3 to close. I totally slipped and almost did a split while cleaning up haha get that? Friday…. Friday I went to see kung fu panda 2 which was also really really good. I enjoy such humor. Then Saturday came and I departed for Boston was freaked out of my mind by these two girls, and Sunday Monday have been filled with little tidbits of interesting activity.

So that’s been my summer so far. What have you been doing? What has God done in your life this summer that you can tell, even now, has changed your whole thought process? He has totally re-ordered my thinking on myself. Helped me humble myself in many aspects and follow what it says in Philippians 2. I love you all. Bye now.

No comments:

Post a Comment