Sorry it’s been so long since I last posted, I haven’t forgotten about you guys, honest, I’ve just had tons on my plate. I just finished programming this code that takes text like ‘This is so much fun’ and turns it into something that looks like ‘asdfkljweofijlsakdjf’ haha. Its so cool that I can do that now. Programming is a lot of fun, and I think it’s what I’m gonna change my major to. Last night we had our first intramural flag football game, saturday we had the georgia game, sunday I started work. I’ve just been so full of things to do I keep pushing aside the stuff like this until one in the morning. Which is a slight disappointment.
Anyways, I am really enjoying this place. I don’t know how many times I’ve told you that. I also really like stumbling upon random people that just happen to be musicians. Like this kid in the floor two floors below me. He’s this blind kid who is a phenomenal singer. And this girl on the floor above me is a great guitarist, singer, and songwriter. I’ll try and post one of her songs if she has a recorded version online anywhere, probably not. Try this page, I couldn’t get any luck with the music player, but maybe you can. I really like the song, red post it. http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lena-Stein/53449489426?sk=wall
So lately I’ve just been given a lot of time to think and realize things. Like the love of God. I like just sitting and thinking about it for a while, cause you sit there, and you think, and think, and think. And then you realize. It’s not coming. You won’t understand, but you feel this immense feeling of comfort, joy, and sadly, regret. Comfort in His unfailing presence. Joy at being loved. Regret because you know, whether you say so or not, you know that you have turned that love away from you many many times. You have denied it. And it breaks my heart to think about all the times that I have gone and decided that His love could be outweighed by something so trivial, that it causes me to lose it, even for a moment.
His sovereignty and His love are two of my favorite traits about God, but God likes mysteries, and I feel like seeing a new part of that mystery every day is something no one should go without. Sadly, there are those that do. Some reject Him, and some don’t want to even hear about Him. Just try and share that love with them anyways through YOUR actions. Anyways time to peace out. I’m ready for bed…. lata!
----Walking Man
No comments:
Post a Comment