Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Vanderbilt

Hey how about them Dores last weekend eh? Dominating Arkansas, but also unfortunately themselves. Were it not for a fumble on the three yard line or a missed 27 yard field goal, Vanderbilt may very well have beaten the number 10 team in the nation. What you go to say about that?

Regardless, I finished classes about 2 hours ago, and decided that I definitely hadn’t posted in way too long, so I decided to hop on and throw down some pictures and words from up here in Nashville. These are some pictures from Saturday when I went roaming around Nashville after work. I got some good exercise and some good pictures. The others are from yesterday when I went to a special place and took some pretty cool pictures. Prepare yourself.

IMAG0281IMAG0283IMAG0284IMAG0286IMAG0287IMAG0288 The CityIMAG0289IMAG0290IMAG0291IMAG0292IMAG0293IMAG0294IMAG0295IMAG0296IMAG0297IMAG0299IMAG0300IMAG0301IMAG0302IMAG0303-1IMAG0304IMAG0306 

The Skyline IMAG0308IMAG0309IMAG0310Resampled_2011-11-01_19-33-25

Other than that, things have been relatively quiet, just the usual busy activity of the college student. Being 2/3 of the way done seems like its gone really slow, but really fast at the same time. In the span of just 4 years, this semester seems to have flown by, but when I look back to last week, it seems like forever ago. I’m not quite sure how that works, but its really cool. Life is great, and I hope its going well for you all as well. I’m praying for you. Now I need to do some engineering before I work out and then go to a meeting. So hopefully I’ll talk to you guys soon!

 

----Walking Man

No comments:

Post a Comment