So tonight I was asked by a friend why I title myself "The walking man". I don't think I have addressed this in this blog anywhere so I will take this opportunity to tell you all about it. First off go listen to the song "The Walking Man" and then "Wandering" by James Taylor and you will totally understand my thoughts. But second and more importantly, my blog is titled The Path Designed by Him. God created this path that I walk and I walk it with Him. This is another reason why I describe myself with this name. Additionally, this blog is to help you with your walk just like its helping me. I want you to have that walk with the Lord and know that you are following the path that he created and is leading you in. Listen to the song. We are called to walk and to lead others to walk as well. We aren't meant to stop and socialize and make ourselves great. We are meant to be a shining light to the world as it says in Matthew 5:16. "Let your light so shine before men that they might see it and glorify the Lord your God in heaven."
Walking Man
wandering
---- The Walking Man
No comments:
Post a Comment