Monday, November 29, 2010

Wasted Time

I had work today after school. It was interesting for sure to do that. I think. I definitely think nothing right now. Today has just been a day. A day that has gone by. A day that has passed. I can't really focus on what I want to say. I'm kinda disoriented, which is funny... cause I'm oriental. Anyways i have my verse for today. It's Micah 6:8 which many of you people know

8 He has shown you, O man, what is good;
      And what does the LORD require of you
      But to do justly,
      To love mercy,
      And to walk humbly with your God?

He doesn't walk with us we walk with Him. He wants us and He even calls us, but He cannot force us to walk with Him. You must make that conscious effort to walk with Him. He has called you and He wants you so go to Him.
I busted my lip the other day and had stitches the whole week. I'll tell you right now I told many people it didn't feel that bad, but it hurt like hell. Every morning I would wake up and have to go clean my lips which were badly chapped and bleeding. I couldn't eat well. But for some reason I couldn't really complain. I don't know why. But I couldn't. Its weird. I got my stitches out. Now I have a scar. Here is what it looked like when it happened. 

I gotta say it felt great. its 11:11 right now. That story was so unimportant it doesn't even matter. That's what I was thinking about. Everything I say doesn't matter unless it relates to God. I tried. I tried so hard for this one thing and I found out Sunday night that the one thing that I hadn't seen happening so far happened. I got distracted from God. I tried so hard for it that it got in the way. I gave it my all which i should not have done unless it was glorifying to God, and like that story, wasted time is not glorifying to God. I wasted time when I wasn't focused on God. Granted it wasn't all a waste because I did learn a good bit of patience and some important lessons, but the time the I did not glorify God or seek Him first was a waste and that is why it must end.
---- The Walking Man

No comments:

Post a Comment