Sooo whats up???? I'm in engineering right now and once again I can't do anything because my class is a failure. I really wanna go to lunch then go home. But today I'm goin to men's warehouse to pick out a tux for friday ha. Let's see how this works out... Yep off to men's warehouse and then a stop at target or something I dunno what I'm doing tonight cause we had practice this morning. This makes me super tired. I think I may sleep through chemistry today cause I'm just super tired of that class and we aren't learning anything new anymore. I'm sooo tired of this junk.
ANyways so this weekend guess where I'm gonna be? Thats right I'll be visiting Vanderbilt possibly making plans for the summer (as in when most of you are in school and I'm not because y'all are underclassmen). Its gonna be lotsa fun! I hope to attend there this fall I've been accpted and so some small financial details just need to be worked out in order to propogate the next four years. I'm ready for summer not for college just summer. Alright I'm done laterrr
---- The Walking Man
I love love love that you'll be visiting Vandy this weekend :)
ReplyDelete