So Sorry I left you hangin earlier Haylee, but that's just something I felt like doing. You want me to elaborate? O stinks for you hahaha. Well get this so today was pretty good I guess haha. I went to school. I worked a little. And skipped some class to watch my best buddy Leo play tennis. Had soccer.... yipee.... ugh... (btw for those of you who read this and were planning on coming to my game. Don't I probably won't play.) Then went to Sean... Colley? Collee? Collie? I dunno how to spell it but I will learn. We may room together, may not but who knows *which when the thunder and lightning will strike, which way the wind is bloowwing*. Anyways that was fun but what was really great was the speaker. One Jeremiah Castille. I'm no Alabama fan but that's still pretty cool if you ask me.
He is such a beast and he is FIRED UP! Fired up for Jesus and the Lord and his testimony is amazing. Able to bring independent men and women to tears. Truly a great man. But what he talked about was being fired up. Being FIRED UP for God! Your attitude on life is everything. If you go around sulking and telling everyone this or that sucks or he or she is the worst person ever, how can you possibly share the Love of God with anyone? HOw can you (or me... especially me) be a witness if you aren't fired up about God yourself. Who would want to follow someone who is apathetic to the Savior of their soul? I wouldn't. Just saying. Be fired up about the Lord. BE FIRED UP! Jesus died so you could be a WINNER! So you could be GREAT! and most importantly, so that you could use those acomplishments to glorify HIM! That is the central purpose. Glorifying the Lord our God with all we've got. Standing strong for Him and using every bit of our being to live for Him and show a passion for the life we are living here and now.
So get FIREd UP!!!!! :)
---- The Walking Man
No comments:
Post a Comment