So this is sorta a steal post from my good ole friend Rachael Luther out of South Carolina, well the idea of it. Her posts are much shorter and stuff. I prefer to elaborate alot ha, explain myself. So you break the rules? Like to fight against authority? You want to be noticed and fight against the stupid rules that have been put in place over you. Right, have fun with that. Today I took my AP English Exam. I think it was probably the most fun exam i have ever taken. I enjoyed the 2 hours I had to just write. It was almost fun except the second prompt was kinda stupid. They say you can't talk about the multiple choice, I think thats cause they give different questions to everyone to fight cheating and to make some people fail. So if I failed the AP Chemistry one, thats why. haha.
The song "Everywhere" by Tim McGraw is on my ipod right now. I kinda like it. The funny thing is that its a really old song. I think someone said it was produced in the 90's? I doubt that so I'm gonna look it up right now. Wow. The song came out in 1997. That's pretty crazy that I didn't hear it until a month ago. I like country music. Liking country music is a pretty different thing around here. I honestly didn't think I would encounter so many people here that didn't like country but o well. Ha. It's America by Rodney Atkins. good song ha.
So you want to be a rebel? Here's what you do. You follow the rules. You read the Bible. You love everyone. Everyone in today's society thinks that being a rebel means sex, smokes, alcohol, motorcycles, and babies. It attracts attention right? Maybe with your parents, but that's the norm for society. Everyone has sex, smokes, drinks, rides motorcycles, and has babies. You walk into your brand new baby that you picked up to stand out (Yeah that's where babies come from you know? You pick them up at Sam's Club.) Anyways you walk into Walmart feelin all cool because guess what? Youre gonna stand out cause you got a baby. You walk over to the fruit aisle cause you want something scrumptious for your baby to eat at home. Maybe some cut up skinned grapes.(who takes the time to do that anyways?) You lean over, pick up the grapes and see a friend of yours down the aisle. O she will think I'm such a rebel when she sees my baby. You quickly wheel your cart over to her and nonchalantly lean over the kiwis with her and see her with surprise. O you have a baby!! She says. Then she turns around. And whips out HER OWN BABY! OH NO! You don't stand out anymore! You look around, EVERYONE HAS THEIR OWN BABY!!!! What are you gonna do? You can't take the baby back! Oh me oh my! You turn and see this one girl without a baby. Hmmmm you think to yourself... She must know what to do, she was smart enough not to get a baby. She stands out like a sore thumb here. I'll ask her. Next thing you know she's teaching you the gospel and you've repented of your selfish mistakes and desires to stand out. PRAISE GOD.
StAnd. loVe hIm. Opt to Rebel against society.
---- The Walking Man
Nice. I like the elaboration. :) and also, you're very random. Just so you know...
ReplyDeleteha spontaneity is my strong suit. :)
ReplyDelete