Hola! Just a little bored sitting in Chemistry listening to him answer questions on the test and questions on material I learned what feels like two weeks ago. Stuff in reality, I learned a whole year ago. Pretty crazy haha. But what’s nice is I only have this guy 3 days a week and only for 50 minutes at a time. And yet I still feel far more prepared for his test than if I had spent a week in my AP chem class last year. Maybe because the homework we have to do is actually effective at teaching people how to do it.
Next up is Calculus. I didn’t do all the homework for the class, but it can’t be that bad. I just have to walk in, sit down, and pass out against the back wall and I could still probably make it by with a B+ with the way this guy grades. Its mostly cause he’s incredibly asian. I don’t know. The first test isn’t until October, so I’m not incredibly worried about being able to know the material too well.
Engineering Module? Its really boring. The only class with an actual workload. But that’s because we are making a car and doing reports on it as well as learning materials regarding free body diagrams, gears, etc. etc. etc. Its all very annoying.
Italian. C’e buon class! L’Italiano e' molto molto divertente e…. come si dice… easy? I really like it. We talk in class and learn lots of phrases and grammar and words. Its fun to make fun of people. Haha. Yeah that’s right. Make fun of people .
Alright well that’s what my day looks like, and Chemistry is almost over, so I’ll catch you guys on the flipside. Buon Giorno! Ci Vediamo!
No comments:
Post a Comment