Well, just two weeks from now, on December 13 2011, I will have completed my first semester in college. That stuff is pretty crazy. I can remember the days riding around when I was like 8 going to soccer practice or having my mom wake me up to go to school. Now, its all a test of how well I learned. Did I do well? Only time will tell.
Regardless, this semester hasn’t gone quite as well as I had hoped grade-wise. I’m not doing awful, but I’m definitely not doing what I should be. It’s just a general apathy towards these weed-out classes. My one guaranteed A is gonna come from my one upper level class, Multi-variable calculus. Granted, that’s like the easiest teacher on campus, but the rest, its just gonna be a struggle in the end haha. But nothing that can’t be fixed.
Anyways, I’m glad I got to go back for Thanksgiving break, it was great getting to rest, but I definitely overslept the first day due to being overly used to sleeping in till 12. Everything went fine today though thankfully haha.
Other than that I can’t wait for Christmas break even though I absolutely love it up here. Gatlinburg should be fun, if I can go, lots of issues that may rise up and cause me not to go, but regardless, I’M PUMPED!
Well short and simple update on how things are going, no preaching today haha. Hope to see you soon!
----Walking Man
No comments:
Post a Comment