Hey guys so green rave is this weekend…. wait sorry let me start that again….
GREEN RAVE IS SATURDAY!!!!
I’m so very pumped about green rave. Its really gonna be an awesome party. And you may ask… Is it because you are gonna be super economic or whatever? noooo. Are you gonna be super environmental??? nooo0000. Areeee youuuuu gonna be raving hard core with a bunch of Christian men without alcohol and drugs and sex???? nooo--- well yeah, but that’s not why I’m excited. I’m pumped because HUDSON WHITE is coming up to Nashville TN for a visit and he’s gonna be at the party. Unfortunately DJ Hamsta dance will only be an attendee and the real DJ will be DJ Dirty and DJ… I forget…. its Brandon Goodman. Anyways, its gonna be awesome.
So what I was thinking of changing the background of my blog to this:
because GREEN RAVE is gonna be totally wicked, but I feel like it would only be able to last until Saturday and then I would have to change it….. Its unfortunate. O well. Just thought I would put those siccckkk pics created by my big, and some cool info about Hudson for all you skiers. Meh I bite my thumb in your direction. So love you have a good break!
----The Running Man
Oh you think DJ Hampsta D isn't gonna get in on the action...THINK TWICE! haha
ReplyDelete