Saturday, July 7, 2012

And We’re Back!

Greetings folks. So I got back into Birmingham after a really long week, and guess what? I got my charger! So now I will be posting far more frequently for those of you that care. Anyways, I’ve been in Callaway Gardens this last week at a “Family Reunion” I say that with quotes because not all the family was there and cause I like quotes. Anyways it was good fun, I had Leo come down and visit for a while and we did some fun stuff. Like this!

That’s a backflip off the top of the ski pavilion! WHOOP WHOOP! (sorry for the horrible quality and the fact that the sound is off. Just focus on the idea.)

Anyways, to be quite honest, it’s been a long week and its been a rough week. I’m gonna be honest with you guys I’ve been struggling with apathy all week. I have felt very much on the defensive in all things and I haven’t really tried to be with God at all. It’s so tough trying to go through life without that comfort. I know we’ve all been there and I just hit that rough spot this week. So for encouragement I’m gonna say this. God says that He is always with us and that He will never forsake us. As many times as I turn my back on Him and run towards selfishness and greed that many times and more He remains faithfully by our side.

Its so difficult to realize. Its so hard to understand why such a great and powerful God could give us this powerful and redeeming agape love. Not one of us is deserving and not one of us could even hope to deserve it. Yet His love never fails, it never gives up, it never runs out on me. Its always there. Smiling down on you when you think you’ve lost it all. Love you guys

 

----The Running Man

No comments:

Post a Comment