Saturday, July 30, 2011

1500 Views

So I hit 1500 views. Thank you very much everyone who has viewed my blog. I’m almost at 200 for the month which would be cool cause it would change the size of my stats chart. I’m glad you guys have found the time to look at it and now you can click on my ads and make me money. I want to add a picture to this post so I’ll probably have to do it just after I post cause I haven’t got any to add. So those of you that took pictures last night send them to me before I pop your head off. Ok well I’m done now until my picture shows up, and I promise my next post will be of slightly more serious measures. If you have a question or something then email me. But it may regard change, moving on, elephants, or the past. I’ve done a lot of those lately, but repetition is my strong suit. However, Its almost time to leave, so I gotsta go. Bye!

FOUND ONE! :)

IMAG0141-1-1-2

YEAH :)

--Walking Man--

No comments:

Post a Comment