So you wanna see how far we’ve come? Well I’m sorry but at the moment I can’t show you. I just don’t have the time or the desire to go through and show you just how much time has gone by like the snap of your fingers. Too much has flown through in this short span to be accurately portrayed anywhere.
We went to Johnny Rocket’s tonight after BYG and here’s a fuzzy picture of what it was like.
It was lots of fun and I met this girl named angela from Italy. She taught me how to say tu sei bella rigatsi. Which means something in Italian. What does it mean? bruhahaha. Take a guess you mortal fools. Anyways. I’ve decided to put ads on my blog to see what kind of revenue I can make from this. Leo says I can’t lose money so if you can only go up, then why not?
Do I want to talk about something tonight? Aside from how quickly time flies, not really. I just want to think about the fact that I remember my first day in BYG, going into sunday school under the tunnel and eating pancakes and junk. And now I’m not even in that same sunday school class anymore, four years later. Pretty amazing that I feel like I was just there. Man….
--The Walking Man--
No comments:
Post a Comment