So today I am in Callaway Gardens. Home of the butterflies and the bicycles and lots of other things. It’s pretty cool ha. Sorry I haven’t been posting like I should but I’ve been outta town and doing things alright? I had the missionts trip and that didn’t help much so I’ve had tons and tons to do. How’s your summer been? Have you been anywhere cool? I’ve heard some pretty cool stories, but first I wanted to share a really neat story I heard while we were on the missions trip.
So there was a kid and the first day we got to camp northstar he became a christian. The second day he came back and told us a little story. He told us about how he had become a missionary overnight. He had gone home and shared Jesus with his mom. He had led her to know the Lord after just having become a christian. That’s the greatest story I have ever heard. He said that night he was gonna go home and talk to his sister and dad. How crazy is that? This kid who is maybe 13 was able to go home and share Christ with his mom, and then have the confidence to continue. This boy will do great thing as he grows.
What sucks is that we can’t do the same thing. We have a fear that those closest to us will reject us if we talk about our faith. I’ve had the same problem. But think about it. I need to think about it. We can risk losing them for fifty years until we die, and then they join us in heaven because we planted a seed, or we create an even greater relationship that can last forever and ever. How great would THAT be. Think that through. alright. now go live it out. cya.
No comments:
Post a Comment