Can't wait for you guys to come up here and see this stuff in person. Its really cool! I'm kinda on my free time cause I went and got a job this morning. Well I applied, but they said that not many people had applied so I'm likely to get the job. Its working with the Moblie Market. Apparently there are "food deserts" in Nashville. Places where people have to go long distances to get groceries. So what we do, is this non profit organization take a pickup truck and a 28 foot trailer (which I will end up driving.... don't worry they train me) and we go with basically a mobile grocery store to these "deserts". The pay is great, and the hours are like 6 a week. Just on the weekends, and because of my class schedule, that means only saturday and sunday for like 3 hours a day, maybe a little more. But how crazy cool is that? Anyways, check these out.
My desk
My "side" of the room. Contains the futon.
Sean's side, contains a fridge, tv (that isn't working...) and a bookshelf.
The view from the BALCONY on our dorm. CRAZY
Me getting my first meal hahaha :D 12 at night ready to be the first freshmen to use the plan.
The bridge that I will be walking/biking across everyday.
---- The Walking Man
get some bacon in that fridge.
ReplyDeleteand keep the futon clean for me, im comin up october somethin
haha I don't have to buy bacon. We have meals for that. I'll get you some when you come up. We have good stuff haha.
ReplyDeleteFuton is clean, but its the communal dump area for roommates who have been kicked out for "personal" reasons. So cleanliness.... might be tough. haha