Sunday, December 11, 2011

Yeah… It’s pretty early in the evening…

So I decided to change the background anyways. You guys didn’t respond in time, so I picked the bridge picture just cause I liked the city landscape as a background. The tree is a cool picture, but I don’t think it works out as a background. Anyways. Let me know if you don’t like it. That way I can tell you to get over it and you can move on with your life.

Anyways, yeah its 12:36 right now and I don’t really feel like going to bed. I’m not sure why, I’ve been up since about 7 this morning, and I plan on getting up relatively early tomorrow just because… Well… I want to be more efficient. I don’t know why or what can explain it, I have just been motivated to do so. That’s what happened this past week. I got motivated and I spent literally 18 hours reading in the Commons Center. 6 hours in my Calculus textbook, and 12 hours reading through my Chemistry textbook. I mean… That’s some hardcore studying right there. More than I’ve ever done before. My Italian teacher screwed me over though. Giving me easy a’s all semester and then for the four assignments we had for “finals”, she gives me 84,85,84,86 and so now I will have an 88 in the class. This is the difference between a 3.4 and a 3.65ish GPA. Needless to say, I’m unhappy.

Well I’m pumped about being done, and if all goes well, I’ll be home chilling on Tuesday night. Otherwise, I may be here until Saturday night. MORE unhappiness. But O well, It will all work out for the best. Can’t wait to see you all though. It will be a rocking good time. More Buffalo Rock Pong. BOOYAHH. Anyways, I’m gonna go study some more Calculus, tomorrow, another Look Into James.

----The Walking Man

No comments:

Post a Comment