Thursday, August 4, 2011

The Crazy View

Hey guys so I learned today about this cool new thing in blogger called dynamic view. Just add /view to the URL of any blog that has the proper settings activated and you will see a cool new view. If you like my blog my personal favorite is /view/mosaic its pretty cool. You guys gotta check it out. I just looked at it on Leo's blog. Its pretty cool haha.

Guys, I have 15 days till I leave. I leave on the 19th and we may be staying up in Nashville the night before. So one less day you have to spend with me. Well you will be in school those days anyways. Man. Its just gonna be a big change. But, I think, after a summer dreading the change, the move and growing up, I'm ready. I think it won't be that tough. I don't know what happened, but its just a change that came over me at some point. Its kinda crazy.

What happened? I really have no idea, I just looked at what I have to do, I kinda just got ready. Now I have some catching up to do, catching up on some serious responsibilities that I have been neglecting. Nothing awful, just things that I should have taken care of. Granted, I'm not doing those things now, but I've accepted that I need to do them. And I almost want to do them. Its a turn around I guess for the start of the school year and the thing is, I shouldn't have had to turn around, but I guess the summer got the best of me. Its bad, but its turning around.

Where will you underclassmen be this time next year? Where will you be preparing to go? Take the simplistic and static view that controls your life and make it a dynamic crazy view. I'm not saying take the way you view life and trash it, I'm saying prepare for it to be different than you expect. Allow it to be open to the possibilities. Don't hold  onto this one idea.
---- The Walking Man

1 comment: