Tuesday, October 12, 2010

BEST Robotics

So this past weekend we had a competition that accumulated over a period of 6 weeks. We spend six weeks designing a robot and a table display that would represent our school and efforts. The robot came in second and was the most epic final rounds i have ever been in. The table display was a portion of the BEST award, which is determined by the notebook, display, presentation, and spirit and sportsmanship. We came in first in spirit, I believe, we painted up and screamed our lungs out, and first in notebook. The other few we came in second or somewhere high up because we won the overall BEST award.

Then comes Sunday. I had to drive all the way down to Auburn pretty much by myself in order to play in a soccer game that I really shouldn't have played in. I harmed my foot, but I got a pretty amazing picture on the way back.

Its not the best picture, mainly because its from my phone, but I thought it was pretty good. The game didn't go too well, but the drive was ok. I almost didn't make it home ha I was running low on gas but i found a gas station with like ten miles to go praise the Lord! Then Monday Leo and I hung out and did some math and chemistry and then we worked on his jeep from about 4-530:

and 8-1030:

and all we succeeded in doing was causing Leo to have to buy new studs and gear pistons and Scottie ended up blowing like thirty fuses HAHA.



---- The Walking Man

No comments:

Post a Comment