So monday was my birthday. Not much to celebrate I guess. I turned 17 at exactly 2:13. It really wasn't much special. It was just another day in the life of Michael Nakayama I guess haha. Its been a long 17 years. I've been through more than alot, but less than most. I don't know. There really isn't much to say about his whole ordeal so I don't know. But right now I'm watching Spiderman. The first one I find is the best. I have to watch it for English cause we are going over heroes. So much fun I think haha its great. I have an excuse to watch movies all the time now.
Spiderman is born when he is bitten by the spider its an exceptional story. He becomes an extremely powerful character who saves lives. Ok so yeah basically I'm tired of this and I don't really have much to write about that has anything to do with anything but since that is the case I think that for the next few cases I will be talking a few more political issues so so long.
---- The Walking Man
No comments:
Post a Comment