Monday, October 25, 2010

Laughed Until We Cried

I don't know why I'm making all of these depressing posts, but its lunchtime and I'm listening to "Laughed Until We Cried" by Jason Aldean. The song that just is an assortment of memories.

Goin’ through my closet the other day
I found an old yearbook
Flipped right to the page of that senior trip
Down there on that Panama strip
We all started yellin’ when we smelled the beach
Couldn't wait to try our fake I.D.’s
We only had a few days
And a whole lot of memories to make

Oh man we were livin’
Didn't waste one minute
We talked and drank and danced and said goodbye
We laughed until we cried




Well the bell is about to ring so I will say farewell. I do have a verse that I will share with you tonight because I found it today and I just feel like sharing. You know I just want people like me (if there are any thinking anything similar to my thoughts) that God is there and it will all go according to his will. In addition I talked with Lindsay Bean last night and found out about the whole free will vs. God's will decision. Her opinion was interesting so we will see how you respond. So long.
---- The Walking Man

No comments:

Post a Comment