Monday, September 20, 2010

Stars

Do you ever take a look at the sky?

Early in the morning/
I will celebrate the light./
When I stumble in the darkness/
I will call your name by night/

~God of Wonders~

The sky is there every single day. Every morning and every night you can see it revealing the Lord's greatness. It's there every day, but people never notice it. People notice when its cloudy, commenting at the lack of presence of the clear blue sky. Do you ever look up at the stars at night?

Giving it all to the only one/
Who makes the moon reflect the sun/
every starry night/
it was His design/
Giving my life to the only son/
who was and is and yet to come/
every starry night/
that was His design/

~starry night~
The stars are out every single night too. You miss them when you go to the city though, that's why I will never live in the city. The stars are just like God shining down reminding us He is there throughout the night. It's so great to know that you can see them every night, but people don't notice them either. Just think about it, God put every single one of those stars up in the sky each night and through it he reveals His majesty. He paints the skies for us to see His majesty. Praise His name and work.
---- The Walking Man

No comments:

Post a Comment