Saturday, September 25, 2010

Eyes


 People all around have different eyes. No two people have the exact same eyes, which is kinda weird don't you think? How can there possibly be that many different ways to make an eyeball? How does God keep coming up with designs to make these eyeballs? Do they see the same thing everywhere? Either way it just shows God's amazing design. He is all powerful.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8Gxv9CRRVM

We gotta wait on God for everything. I know I have this problem everyday. I can't wait to get to college. I can't wait to find someone. I can't wait to get something. I just need to rely on God to give me those things. I can't do it myself and I need his strength to help me. It's so hard to trust that it's there though. It's awful until I know that it's there and it will save me. I don't know what I can do. God works miracles, and what I'm gonna try and do is say thank you and remember God's love and strength every time I look into someone's eyes. There was another song I heard this morning if you can tell me that would be great. It has something to do with like saying thank you when you do this and saying thank you when you do that and something something something.

---- The Walking Man

No comments:

Post a Comment