Saturday, September 11, 2010

Just Around The River Bend

So what comes around the river bend? What is the future? This is the question that many people, mostly Americans, try to discover. Can I control the future? Americans strive to control that which is out of their reach. They want to control everything they can and dream for the highest. People always want what they cannot have, mostly because they see anything unreachable as divine, the ultimate treasure. When people cannot have this treasure, they find something to blame it on.

 I cannot achieve that very high treasure. Its called unreachable for a reason. Where is my future right now? It's in God's hands. But what I want to know is, why do we strive to reach for the stars? Why do humans generally strive for perfection, knowing that they will ALWAYS fall short. God tells us to strive to be perfect like Jesus, yes, but that's not quite the perfection I'm talking about. Some people have an innate drive that pushes them to be the best they can be, while others are contented, and still others are satisfied to sit at the bottom. People want to answer the most profound questions like "Is there truly such thing as objective morality?" or "How did the earth come into being?" not only to discover the truth behind matters, because, as we all know, the truth is the enemy of reality, because reality is the state, which controls reality, but also to prove that they can answer it. They want to be the smartest, the best at whatever they do just so they can have power, the ultimate aphrodisiac, turn on. People want to be heard and want to be the best at everything, another one of those unachievable goals that people place on themselves in order to push themselves as very hard as they can. I cannot tell you what is around the river bend, nor do I want to, it spoils God's surprise, but I CAN tell you that my next post will involve my explanation of the truth being the enemy of the state and reality, assuming I don't forget to. 
---- The Walking Man

No comments:

Post a Comment