Sunday, September 26, 2010

Sunday Nights


Zaxby's on a Sunday night. We met Charles Barkley and Anna had a child. Freaky right? Who's the father? That's still a mystery.... HA. Well sunday nights are tons of fun I guess. They are the finishers of the weekend and sadly I find that they greatly impact my view of the upcoming week. Its good and bad depending on whether or not Sunday nights are. Well I got to see my sister today which was quite amazing (love you Kathleen!) and I feel that I have been led in several directions today by God. He seems to be moving me past this point in my life that I have been stuck on for like 3 or 4 months now which is just wonderful. Well no real messages here tonight except two things. 1. if you ever become famous, use the drive through. 2. Don't have babies at 17 (Anna didn't so don't take that seriously or I will die). Night All.
---- The Walking Man

No comments:

Post a Comment