Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year

Guys I gotta say this is my favorite post so far this year. I mean writing about the year to come? We get to think about all the things God will do for us this year and know that He is great. Take a look around and look forward to what can happen. God can use you or you can use God. We have got to trust Him or it will all go to waste. Every trial He puts us through, Every temptation He allows to be set before us, and Every single opportunity He gives us only benefits us, it can only make us better Christians because "He makes all things work together for the good of those who love God."

Look ahead and trust in Him. I've had a tough year and I've met a lot of great people and lost a few friends. I just pray that the Lord would bring me more friends than He takes away. His mercies are unending and his greatness and forgiveness are boundless. Take my word for it. I started last year in a weird situation and now I'm in another. God varies our trials but the only thing we must know is that He is with us throughout all of it. Praise be to His name.
---- The Walking Man

No comments:

Post a Comment