Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Loving You

So guys I was on my way home and it came to mind: You can't love God if you don't walk with Him daily. I mean really think about it. Your relationship with Him defines how well you know Him. Can you love someone you just met? I mean honestly can you fall in love to the point where you trust them with everything including your life upon just meeting them? I doubt it. Then how can you expect to love and to know God if you don't walk with Him. If you don't get to know Him. You can't do anything, not to the best of your abilities, unless you know Him. Like honestly do you love Him? Do you know He gave His son for you? He died a painful death on the cross for you and you think you can even attempt to love Him back in a vaguely similar manner without knowing Him? Its outrageous, ridiculous, and I challenge anyone who calls themselves a Christian to argue with that statement. God's love for us may be blind to our sin, but we cannot even attempt to love Him if we are blind to His amazing grace. His wonderful love for us

"Love is here, Love is now, Love is pouring from His hands and from His brow. Love is here, Love is now, streams of mercy pouring from his sides. Cause Love is here."

---- The Walking Man

No comments:

Post a Comment