Hey Ya'll so I just wanted to say that Gatlinburg was probably the most fun I've had on a trip since the summer... which includes a whole like 1 other trip ha but its fine because it was awesome. I met some great new people and I got renewed for the final semester of high school. Mr. Overstreet spent a good bit of time talking and one night I forgot paper and had to take notes along my left arm which was awesome. But one thing he said to me that I had started noticing in the few days we had there was to see God's wonderful hand in everything.
His creations surround us everyday. Anyone can say they haven't heard of God, but very few people can say they haven't seen God in one way or another. Just looking around you, looking out your window, you can see His Majestic Hand. Here are some edited Gatlinburg photos for you to see the amazing hand of God.
So just look at the amazing beauty God has surrounded me with. Great friends and people I can know love me. He has given me soo much but I have shorthanded Him several times over. I can't help it but I should try. That's where my New Years Resolution comes in. I want to try and spend more time reading the Bible or in prayer than I am playing games on the computer or on facebook. This blog doesn't count as its whole purpose is to depict my path through which He leads me.
God showed me so much of His beautiful creation throughout Gatlinburg. I mean, we got to immerse ourselves in mountains of snow, go sledding, have great fellowship, and learn more about Him. We can't forget how much we have learned over that trip and we must bring it with us into this New Year. Love you all.
---- The Walking Man











No comments:
Post a Comment