I'm going to be honest with you, I say I'm bored all the time. I feel like there is nothing to do but sit and find people to hang out with or some movie to watch or whatever. It's pretty stupid. You can do so much more. How long have you spent moping or sitting texting when you could be sharing the Word of God. You could be reading and learning about the creator of the universe. I am so guilty of this because "I just don't feel like it" or "I need to talk to this person. Truth is, you don't want to. That's me all the time. I want to know how I can always want to. But I can't, that's human nature.
I feel really guilty regarding this cause I was confonted on it tonight. My friend was talking about jersey shore and I said "man is there nothing better you can do with your time?" he said not really... I thought so muc about saying well how about you read your bible, but I didn't say it. I felt so convicted. God placed a perfect opportunity to witness to someone and I said no. If you were that friend and read this I really am sorry. I will do my best if the Lord wil grant me another. You Dante possibly be bored, there are 60+ books of the bible for you to analyze and memorize. It's great! Have fun later!
---- The Walking Man
that's great that God is convicting you though Michael! Keep praying, the desire will come-persevere! :)
ReplyDelete