So here is my Wednesday Morning Sunrise from the Briarwood Hilltop. I like the silhouette form of the trees. This was taken from my phone and I like it alot ha. It shows how beautiful God is. Its a wonderful picture of the renewal of God's mercy and the omnipresence of his beauty.
So toady I sent a message to my good ole friend Rachael Luther. I have been talking to her on Facebook about all our ordeals. From college to her Grecian move to photography. But what I said today was something I said without thinking. I said, "I wish everyday was a missions trip."
Immediately I felt stupid cause thats what we are called to do daily. We are called by God to be witnesses for Him. Every day we are supposed to live our lives as witnesses. I mean wow! I feel so stupid for saying that. Like I don't go on Missions Trips cause there fun, but the adventure is definitely one of my greatest desires and so I struggled with the idea of a missions trip to Birmingham. I've definitely warmed to the idea, but I felt so selfish. I wanted the thrill of Jamaica. The sights of New York. I definitely feel far more called to the Birmingham Outreach Missions Trip and I hope all of Y'all are participating. God has a reason for everything He does and even the most common and unexciting events like the sunrising can be examples of His grace travelling much further than any of us could hope for. He is real, He is God.
---- The Walking Man
No comments:
Post a Comment