My cousin is Afghanistan. This is what he took of the Tunisian Coastline

Him in Egypt. I mean. Dad gum.
Serving in the army. Here is his view when he stayed in Saudi Arabia. This makes me want to travel so badly! Ah haha. The new background in my blog is also a picture from his trip to Saudi Arabia. I mean Dad Gum!!
follow his blog. www.morganjordan.blogspot.com
Non Nobis Domine, Domine,
Non Nobis Domine
Sed Nomine
Sed Nomine
Tuo Da Gloriam
English:
Not to us Lord, Lord
Not to us Lord
But to your name
But to your name
Be the Glory.
"If you can't praise Him when the rain is pouring, don't praise Him when the sun is shining." This is a quote that actually pops up on our many flat screen televisions around the school. I was surprised to see the quote at first, but now I just take advantage of the fact that it's there. If you don't want to thank the Lord and praise His name in your suffering, then why on earth would you want to praise Him in times of good? He does so much more for you when you are in the pits than at the peaks.
God gives me the ability to stand. So I stand for Him. God gives me the ability to speak. So I speak for Him. God gives me the ability to run. So I run to Him and for Him. God gives me the ability to write. So I praise His name in my writing. God gives me the ability to play soccer. So I play soccer to glorify Him. Eric Little is a man I think I have referenced before, and some of you may know him. He ran the 100M dash I believe. He ran in the Olympics, but because the 100M dash was on Sunday he refrained from running to honor the sabbath. He then ran the 50M the next day and won the gold medal. One quote he is well known for is this, "God made me fast, and when I run, I feel His pleasure." We all have some gift from God. We need to use it to glorify Him. And now I bid you adieu and will see you soon. Off to bed.
---- The Walking Man
No comments:
Post a Comment