Today we visited UAB for engineering-day. Quite a few people came to see their program, but not as many as Auburn's. I was kinda bored cause I hadn't even applied there, but hey! I got to skip some class. Anyways. In my bored state I just kinda sat there and looked around. This may sound weird, but sitting I kept feeling the insignificance of each day kinda wash over me. I felt so small, ha, like the daffodil. Very small, very insignificant. It felt so weird just to think about the large scope of outerspace and all and see myself from such a huge perspective. Its daunting at times. I wish I could describe it better, but I just was comforted in the idea of God being out there taking notice of me. The fact that He is there watching me, knowing my every move. Its creepy, but comforting, because it makes me feel less small, and I can know something worth living for.
---- The Walking Man
No comments:
Post a Comment