Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Day 63: Acceptance

Sorry long time no see. I haven't been able to talk for a while. It has been a longstanding issue of scholarships and stressful applications that culminated in my being so super stressed out its not even phunny. Ha. And I had 5 soccer games last week which didn't really help my desire to post. I like ya'll. I promise. haha.

Alright so I'm gonna go ahead and get this off my chest (Rachel Conry I think you will like this). So I got accepted to Vanderbilt University. Home of the Commodores. I am supposed to find out about Duke tonight if I ever remember my password to log on and check. I would do the "forget your password" option, but it has three questions that I forgot the answer to.... haha. Anyways I don't know what to expect but I honestly hope they decline me because I truly don't want to have to make a decision. Its Vanderbilt right now, but if Duke accepts me, what then?? I'm so concerned as to what on earth I could possibly do haha. It worries me a little bit.

On a lighter note. This weekend is stadium fest. and Relay for Life. and April fools. and the deadline for four scholarships. and the hoover game. and yeah.... haha acceptance is a thing that many people struggle with. Shoot. I struggle with it. I don't know a person in the world (except Howard Fox, but i honestly think he does care...) who doesn't care what someone thinks of them. Everyone has to be approved or accepted in some way or another, and if they aren't? Well.... That's when the people start to jump off the deep end and we either get people who are so strong in the Lord that they get accepted by the church or someone in some way, orrr they become psychopaths and serial killers. (I mean we gotta get criminal minds from SOMEWHERE). But yeah so I gotta go finish this application so I'll talk to you later eh??
---- The Walking Man

No comments:

Post a Comment