Its game day ladies and gentlemen, probably the most determining game of the year and the second most important game of the year. Maybe third. But guess what is in 15 hours and 20 minutes???? Departure. Boom. That's how it goes. I'm so pumped about that but I gotta keep my eyes on Him right now. I gotta focus on my game. Pray that I will do my best to glorify Him in all that I do.
So Brad Paisley had a new song premier today! Its called "Good Ole Alabama" I think and its pretty dad gum awesome haha. Especially the end. He goes into a little... well I'll let you listen and find out. Its so good :). Anyways for those of you that are coming to the game tonight can I get a Go Jags??? Ha. Well Colorado. That is gonna be a supremely epic experience. I think my cat just fell off the dryer. hehe. Take a second. Take two. Say thanks to the great God above. See how long that took? Yet many of us go through a whole 86,400 seconds without even thinking about thanking God for what He has done for us. I've been guilty of this more times than I can count. I'm kinda jittery. I'm worried about our game tonight. I need to lift it up to God and until now I didn't think about THAT. So I took a moment to give it to Him. Lifting our lives up to God is something we have to do every single day. Every single moment we must acknowledge that He is the creator of our being and the benefactor of our lives. Our duty is to recognize that. I encourage all of you to do your best in glorifying Him and thanking Him for everything He does. Give it all to Him.
Tuo Da Gloriam!
---- The Walking Man
No comments:
Post a Comment