I had some banana pudding :)))) haha. It was good. My story rocked too. But we have a soccer game on Tuesday against Mountain Brook at Mountain Brook a game Friday at Oak Mountain and then the Saturday after we get back from COLORADO against Vestavia at Spain Park. COLORADO. It will be so amazing I'm so dad gum excited!!!!! I'm gonna film my first trip on the snowboard. See how far I fall. One thing I have stood fast in, however, is that no matter how much I am pushed to drop snowboarding, I am gonna do it. I will snowboard.
Peer Pressure is a dangerous thing and I'm slightly worried it will get the best of me in college. My friend Rachael Luther (keep her in your prayers in her move to Greece and check out her blog http://rlutherblog.blogspot.com/ its really good :)))and I are discussing the problems of this peer pressure in matters like drinking, drugs, and sex. I honestly can say I haven't really been troubled by those issues in high school and so I don't know how I will respond to it in college. That is the main reason why I feel worried about it. But I just pray I can handle it.
I also have this slight problem. I sorta just like to talk to people. It tends to lead people in the wrong perspective of me. I realize I can just stop, and I am giving up facebook for lent. But what can I do? I honestly don't try to be so... forward?... but sometimes I just come across with the wrong intentions. I say things before I think and it ends up killing me because people get the wrong impression. I need God's help to figure out how I can control my tongue in this manner. Pray for it. I really feel kinda confused.
---- The Walking Man
i will pray for you michael! we love you and let me know if you ever need anything!
ReplyDeleteps- i love the colorado countdown hahha