Time for departure. This, unfortunately, means I will not be able to correspond with you while I am on the bus unless I find some sort of internet device that will allow me to update my blog. I think there may be a computer at the lodge, but hey I'm not gonna take the time to worry about it ha. Anyways on a slightly different note...
We lost last night 3-0. I let up the first goal and it just went downhill from there. I don't know what went wrong, but we screwed up. Sad day. I will, however, say also that we could have won if we had come prepared and ready to play. I wasn't focused, but hopefully we will be able to deal it out to Vestavia and take home another win.
I would like to confess something to you. Last night I don't think I played with God in mind very well. I thought about it while I was in, yes, but I feel like my conduct was that of someone who was just so angry that I had to play dirty. Soccer is a beautiful game, made to honor a beautiful God. In playing dirty, I immediately lost any attempts I could have made at honoring God. It was unsportsmanlike. I will do my best from now on to fix that, but just thought I would let you know. Now back to Colorado.....
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I'm leaving for Colorado in an hour and 47 minutes!!!! This is gonna be so dad gum awesome. The bus ride will be incredibly long and fun and I'm so ready to giterdone!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! This is gonna be a good trip. Hopefully. Pray for good weather :)
---- The Walking Man
No comments:
Post a Comment