Monday, February 7, 2011

Day 15: The Wall

So Today I thought I would share with you something I've been working on and is still a work in progress. Its my wall. Actually its half wall half ceiling cause I live in the loft so its like the same thing, but either way this is it. I've pinned up something from all the things I've done for senior year. From World Cup, to Chick-fil-a, to New York, to Acceptance Letters. Not Quite everything I know, but I get as much as I can up there from the year that I can remember to take with me. The wall will be filled by the end of the year, but I just don't know quite yet what it will be filled with. It's exciting to look forward and wonder what the Lord has in store.
11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Jeremiah 29:11
The Lord looks out for our future. Everything He does He does for a purpose and it is to prosper us. To grow us closer to Him. We will always be growing closer to Him. Yes we fall from time to time and turn our backs on Him out of ignorance, but we come back and when He pulls us through the tribulation we come closer. Its great to see what God has in store for you, but worrying about it does nothing but cause stress and disappointment.
---- The Walking Man

No comments:

Post a Comment