So. Yesterday Haylee posted on her blog how I helped her out so I think I'm gonna tell you guys my little remedy for anger. So here's what you do:
Step1: Think about your anger really really reallly harrd.
Step2: Slap yourself in the face.
Step3: Realize the trivial insignificance of your behavior.
Step4: Move on.
So through this we can see that your anger is stupid! Move on! Ha no I'm kidding, kinda. I get hung up on being angry with people all the time, but its wrong. 26 “In your anger do not sin”[a]: Do not let the sun go down while you are still angry, Ephesians 4:26
We get so angry all the time sometimes is hard for us to realize that this anger distracts us from God. We need to give it up to Him. Cast away our stupid insignificant problems. Some of you may say,"My problems are NOT insignificant!" but I tell you it really is. Look at them again for me. But hey you know what my favorite songs are when I realize I'm really stressed out and angry at everyone? Never Let Go by David Crowder, God will always be with you, even when you turn your back on Him, and your anger just shows your lack of caring about your relationship with God. The more focused you get on your anger, the less you focus on God. Praise You In This Storm by Casting Crowns, I will praise you Lord no matter. And Satisfy by Tenth Avenue North, I don't want to focus on my anger. Have fun dealing with your anger this was your segment of Dr. Nakayama!
---- The Walking Man
No comments:
Post a Comment