Sunday, February 27, 2011

Day 33: Smoke

So I just got back from work and so many things happened tonight I just don't know exactly how I'm gonna process it all. So the other day in school we were watching part of a movie called "Smoke". It was a movie about so many coincidences that led to other minor events that changed people's lives. It was pretty cool. Today I worked and they taught me how to work the headset. Coincidentally I had called Caroline and she came to see me at work along with Hudson, Anna Wood, Rebecca Wesson, Maggie Chadwick, Rachel Conry, Doug Wright. I was crazy learning headset. How to clean up the Drive Thru, etc. It was intense. Then, when cleaning I find that Caroline and Anna and Rebecca and Maggie got in a car accident.

I was so shocked when I heard the news. I called them and ran out to see the ordeal because it happened two hundred yards down the road and right after they had come to visit me. I (despite the fact I know it is pretty much irrelevant) could not help but feel like if they hadn't come to visit me it might now have happened. All I can say though is praise the Lord that they are OK. I am so glad, so thankful, that I was able to see them. It was so stressful. But praise His name! Praise Him for He is so wonderful. SO glorious. Amazing.
---- The Walking Man

No comments:

Post a Comment