Empty Hands held high
Such Small sacrifice
If not joined with my life
I sing in vain tonight
May the words I say
And the things I do
Make my lifesong sing
Bring a smile to you
Chorus:
Let my lifesong sing to You
Let my lifesong sing to You
I want to sign your name
to the end of this day
Knowing that my heart was true
Let my lifesong sing to You
LORD, I give my life
A Living sacrifice
To reach a world in need
To be your hands and feet
So may the words I say
And the things I do
Make my lifesong sing
Bring a smile to You
Chorus
Hallelujah, Hallelujah,
Let my lifesong sing to You (x3)
Chorus (x2)
I want my lifesong to sing to Him. To sing praises to His name, to speak wonders of His glory. He is so unimaginably great that I cannot possibly hate sending my resume to Him. I do, however, cower at the idea of sending it to the Great God on high. Because I am a sinner. I have a blemished record. The great part is, I don't have to show it. God sees the resume of his Son. His wonderful glorious perfect Son. "For those He forknew He also predestined to be conformed to the image of His Son, So that He would be the firstborn among many brothers." Romans 8:29. God has predetermined that we would be in the image of Christ. I like that resume ha.
---- The Walking Man
No comments:
Post a Comment