“’Twas brillig, and the slithy toves/ Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:/ All mimsy were the borogoves,/ and the mome raths outgrabe.” So does anyone know what that means? I don't but I did a poetry analysis on it just now. It was weird. But anyways, this is what my mom got me for valentines day cause I couldn't have candy. She always fixes heart shaped pancakes the saturday before valentines day and then gives us candy on valentines day, but she got me cookie shaped hearts instead! I was very happy ha.
Anyways for those of you that want to get daily bible verses sent to your phone text uncover to 31452 and you get one everyday around 10:30. They are free and totally awesome! So I'm going through memorizing James still and its going pretty well. I'm on chapter 2 verse 13.
So where is your mind right now? What are you thinking of? The vorpal blade? The snicker-snack? I have a soccer game tonight and I'm struggling with remembering Him throughout the game so pray for me in those regards. Taking the time to say hello. To say thank you. My mind is sort of fluttering right now. What can you do but follow it? I let my mind roam and I see stocks I see calculus I see solid modeling. If I double space these words then it gets easier for you to read. I think. What's going on with you? Do you need prayer? Do you have a beautiful moment you experienced today? If so I want to hear it. Email me at sportnak@gmail.com I spend so much time talking about myself I just want to spend the next 2-3 posts reporting what you guys have to say. About something wonderful you've seen, a problem you have encountered, or a great verse you would like to share. So comment or email me and if you email me I can keep it confidential or I can share your name just let me know. I just want to share you.
---- The Walking Man

i love you michael haha
ReplyDelete