Brad Paisley's Fishing Song is pretty awesome, so is the Cigar Song. A Guy had to choose between his wife and fishing and he went fishing ha. Great right? I love Brad Paisley! But Saturday, before my soccer game, I went fishin with Scottie which was pretty awesome. Here's what it looked like. Fishing is pretty awesome, especially when I've been like 4 or 5 times ever ha. Anyways. We didn't catch anything cause it was a little rinky dink pond that had diseased fish and stuff, but the weather was great and it looked amazing outside! Really beautiful that day.
What's up next? I don't know. I've spent alot of the past week or two being confused on life. Just what I'm doing and what I want to do is just beyond me. I kinda go with it, but what I hate is taking directions from others. Its so difficult for me. Listening to other people tell me how to do something is ok. Unless they are doing it when I'm supposed to do it. I prefer for people to say ok you take a right here then left on this street then up down backflip 360. Not, ok take a right... NOW! NOW LEFT! STOOOOP!... It just kills my focus and I freak out. I like to have an idea of what I'm doing instead of just going into it blind.
Its something in my life that makes my sole reliance on God very difficult. Its one of those things I have to focus on every single day. I need to remember that He is in control. Otherwise I lose sight of the right mentality. Instead of saying, "Ok God, tell me what's happening today." I need to say, "Ok I can't do this, God, lead me. Let me trust that You will give me the strength to get through it all." Cause that's what the Bible says. God doesn't necessarily save you. He gives you the strength, the ability, to take salvation. So its like you save yourself, but you can't do it without God. "He will not allow you to be tempted beyond your power to remain firm. He will give you the strength to endure it." he doesn't pull you out of the hole, he gives you the strength to come out of it. He will place you on the solid rock so that you can lift yourself up, and He will lift you up, but only so that you can stand strong for Him.
---- The Walking Man

sorry i slept in for fishing :( but i loved what you had to say! i feel the same way! prayin for you dude
ReplyDeleteha thanks girl
ReplyDelete